Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i wish...




i'm not one for regrets. i don't regret getting a tattoo at 16, i don't regret keeping my lip piercing, i don't regret any of the jobs i've held, or company i've kept. and the reason for this is because every last decision has brought me to this wonderful and beautifully imperfect place where i am right now.





however - on the challenge of miss tiffany wyse-fisher i'm writing the things i wish i would have done differently in high school (which is officially 9 years ago).





(and i would like to officially apologize to my mom, who will read this, if she was unaware of any of the content i am about to reveal)





i wish i would have loved my body more.


i wish i would have loved myself more.


i wish i would have saved my parents a load of grief and not acted like a snotty little biatch sometimes.

i wish i wouldn't have made everything so very dramatic.


i wish i wouldn't have been so eager to skip school just for the sake of getting away with it.


i wish i would have truly appreciated my girlfriends for what they were then because they, above everyone, have proven to stand the test of time in my life now.


i wish i wouldn't have started drinking because i really didn't like it all that much.


i wish i would've explored a relationship with Christ.


i wish i wouldn't have treated high school like the end all be all.


i wish i would have spent much, much less time on boys.


i wish i would have been more willing to take any type of class other than the required math and english kind.


i wish i wouldn't have known how to be so cruel for the sake of being cruel.


i wish i would have went to the school plays or musical concerts.


i wish i would have told my english teachers how awesome they were.


i wish i would have taken the conversation with my counselor on where to go to school more seriously.





i wish my wish list for the last nine years weren't 25 times longer than the one for high school. but hey! no regrets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment