Thursday, April 7, 2011

b.a.b.y.

i am sitting here all alone this morning (thanks mom and dad for taking finn), sipping coffee, and wondering when my baby will come. i will admit my anxiousness is completely due to control. i want the baby when i want the baby - and i want the baby NOW. but i am not in control. God is and He knows way better than me when the baby will and should come. but hey, here's hoping for today... So, Psalm 37 - I will take this nugget away for the day and etch it on my heart: "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will act." 37:5 and i wish my coffee looked like this - but the credit goes straight to the coffee hound and the shoot i had there a few weeks back.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you! I am excited to hear about your new little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete