Wednesday, June 29, 2011

dad's day.

we spent this father's day with my side. and here we are, in all our glory, at my folks house.


the running joke of our lives is that my mother closes her eyes in every. single. picture. she's in. so usually if i want a nice shot i have her look at the kids or at my dad. anyway - for the sake of tradition we get a group shot of everyone closing their eyes (which started one year when we did it as a joke, didn't tell my mom, and sure enough her eyes were closed).


you know what i love about this photo most? the fact that, despite my mother closing her eyes in every. single. picture. she's ever in - she has to stress closing her eyes for this posed shot. love you mom. and love you dad - you are the man, the myth, the legend.









the image is a little off centered since i had my 80-something year old grandma taking it. the camera was half the size of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment