Tuesday, July 2, 2013

so where'd ya go?

how was your vacation home? (an alkaline trio lyric)

so i had a baby. a baby boy we named hart david. and he is perfect.  he came with style and speed when my water broke (i'm talkin' movie style - allllll over) at my cousin's fabulous wedding. we drove a cool 95mph back to bloomington with our flasher's on the whole way. we made it and while he needed a bit of coaxing for a few hours i went from a 3 to a 10 in about 15 minutes and he was born.

so as you noticed i'm taking a break and will continue to do so until whenever i feel like it. because i can and i will soak up the time as we adjust to a family a five. so far - so not so bad. perhaps i had my expectations set at doomsday level low but it's been much better than i had hoped.

God bless! - Katie


the best we could get.



he's already chunking up and sleeping pretty well. afternoon naps on my bed are my absolute favorite time.

No comments:

Post a Comment