Sunday, December 27, 2009

oh! christmas.

a belated merry christmas! we had a blessed holiday with both of our families this year! now to deal with the aftermath... cleaning up the mess, storing the decorations, magically zapping those 10 pounds i gained off my body. the usual.


my requests to not spoil finn fell on deaf ears, as i had expected. he is my parents only grandchild, my brother and sister's only nephew and so on and so forth. don't get me wrong, i sincerely appreciate the generosity but i also think - he has zero idea what's going on here. regardless - here is the day after:



(yes, the who)
(how about "finn throws a fit")
let us not forget, most important of all - the reason for the season! the birth of our Savior and Lord. it isn't about the stuff - the greatest gift to us was given. salvation. happy birthday, Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, Love, love, love the post of all the kids at the Zeller's for Christmas! (email me them---in your spare time of course) and then, I love your comment to Seth about the house being cleaned up by 5...I am just dying laughing, because that is soooo You & Him!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing----I sooooo got that "The Who" onsie for Finn's first b'day--guess it's goin' to someone else...maybe Benji will have that boy?!?!

    ReplyDelete